TBGC #24DaysOfBoutiqueyGin 2018 (Instagram)
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Promoter is That Boutique-y Gin Company or otherwise known as TBGC. Just so you know, our legal name is Atom Supplies Limited. We are a company registered and incorporated in England and Wales with the company register number 03193057 and having its registered office at Unit 1 Ton Business Park, 2-8 Morley Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1RA, United Kingdom.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- The #24DaysOfBoutiqueyGin 2018 competition (the Competition) is only open to private individuals (each being an Entrant) who are 18 years old or older and residents in the United Kingdom. Ineligible entries (howsoever received) will be discarded.
- The Competition is not open to any employees of Atom Supplies Limited or any of their associated companies (including TBGC), their families or friends.
HOW TO ENTER
- The Competition Period shall commence at 12:00:01 am on 1 December 2018 and end at 23:59:59 pm on 24 December 2018.
- To enter the Competition, Entrants must share a photo, video, or text post on Instagram depicting or describing their favourite cocktail or way of serving using a dram of gin from a That Boutique-y Gin Company Advent Calendar along with hashtag #24DaysOfThatBoutiqueyGin within the Competition Period and must follow @BoutiqueyGin on Instagram (each a Qualifying Entry).
- By submitting a Qualifying Entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Multiple entries are permitted, encouraged even!
- No purchase is necessary, and no payment is required to participate in the Competition.
HOW TO WIN
- TBGC will select one favourite entry from all Qualifying Entries and therefore one Winner in its absolute discretion.
- The selections made will be at TBGC’s absolute discretion and will be final. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
WHAT IS THE PRIZE?
- The Winner will win a so-called “Yuletide Gin Boutique-y Christmas Kit”, consisting of two bottles of 50cl Yuletide Gin, two bottles of 500ml Aromatic Tonic, one bottle of 70cl white Italian bitter liqueur and one bottle of 1l white Vermouth (Prize).
- There is one prize available in total and therefore one Winner. The Prize is inclusive of packaging and carriage.
- The Prize is provided by TBGC, and cannot be exchanged for any equivalent cash value, cash alternative, or for other items. The Prize is strictly non-transferable, not negotiable or transferable.
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT AND HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE
- The name of the Winner along with their Instagram handle (where applicable) will be announced on TBGC’s Instagram as soon as practicable after the Competition Period.
- TBGC will make reasonable efforts to contact the Winner via Instagram Direct Message as soon as practicable after the Competition Period. If the Winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed the Prize within 7 days of TBGC contacting them, TBGC reserves the right to offer the Prize to another eligible Entrant. TBGC cannot accept any responsibility if the Winner is unable to take up the Prize or fails to claim the Prize within the time limit as set out above.
- In order to redeem the Prize, the Winner acknowledge and agree that they will be required to provide further details in order for TBGC to fulfil the Prize, these will include but are not limited to proof of legal drinking age and the Winner’s delivery address.
- In order to accept the Prize, the Winner shall be required to agree that we can use his or her name and county, state or region of residence (as applicable) when announcing the Winner and of the Competition and for other reasonable and related promotional purposes (nothing sinister, and we won’t sell the Winner’s ’ or any other Entrants’ details to anybody else – we promise). TBGC may contact the Winner for feedback in respect of the Competition and/or Prize and may use any feedback provided when announcing the results and promoting the Competition or subsequent competitions.
- TBGC will send the name and county of the Winner to anyone who writes within one month after the end of the Competition Period requesting details of the Winner and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out herein.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- TBGC will not be responsible for any entries which are incorrectly submitted using different hashtags or which are not publicly visible or are removed from Instagram for any reason before the end of the Competition Period.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents, employees, and/or representatives shall in no circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or any or Entrants for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever and howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any direct, indirect or consequential losses arising out of or in connection with or as a result of Entrants participating in the Competition or the Winner taking up the Prize or any failure or delays in taking up the Prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents, employees, and/or authorised representatives. Entrants' statutory rights are not affected.
ENTRY CONTENT, OWNERSHIP AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Let’s be sensible, people. By commenting on our website and on social channels which we are running the Competition on, you agree to only post comments that comply with our Acceptable Use Policy. Any post which depicts, describes, encourages, endorses or normalises the excessive consumption of alcohol, the consumption of alcohol by those under the age of 25, anti-social behaviour (including any criminal activity) or irresponsible drinking (including rapid drinking), which links the consumption of alcohol with popularity or other social success, bravado, technical skill, good fortune, the operation of vehicles or other machinery or therapeutic benefits, or which depicts the consumption of alcohol whilst potentially dangerous activities are being undertaken will be disqualified.
- Entrants warrant and undertake that they own all rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights) in any image and/or text post with which they enter the Competition. As between each Entrant and TBGC, TBGC shall own all rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights) in any image and/or text post which is entered into the Competition. Entrants waive all moral rights in the image, video or text to which they are or become entitled under Chapter IV of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (or any similar right or entitlement anywhere in the world).
- TBGC reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms or any attempt to circumvent or to frustrate them, TBGC may, in our sole discretion, exclude any person from participating in the Competition.
- These terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
© 2018 That Boutique-y Gin Company. All rights (including moral rights) are asserted and reserved.